Join Us at Our Annual Women’s Outdoor Weekend
UPDATE: Event Cancelled for 2020
Escape from your responsibilities, and enjoy the great outdoors with our annual Women’s Outdoor Weekend. This weekend is filled with events that give you an opportunity to relax and get yourself revitalized. Whether it’s sitting by the solar heated swimming pool, walking our beautiful hiking trails, doing a nature craft, stargazing or just enjoying the company of new found friends, you will have lots of time for reflection and peace in nature.
Running 17 years strong, we can’t wait for you to join in creating this event’s great legacy.
Our Women’s Outdoor Weekend package includes great tasting and nutritious meals (bring your own snacks & drinks for around the fire). Also includes all workshops & supplies and camping in our park. Our tipis, camping cabins, and bed and breakfast are available for reservation at additional cost.
- Crystal Sound Therapy with Nicky Lee: Crystal bowl chakras alignment
- Forest Bathing with Sara Early from Flint and Flora
- Campfire Cooking Workshop: We will be making wild leek soup and campfire scones.
- Burned Wood Bowls: Over the course of a afternoon you will learn how to use hot coals from a fire to create a beautiful and functional wooden bowl and also learn about carving techniques to finish and refine your handcrafted bowl.
- PJ Karaoke Party with Fran & Chris: Join hosts, Fran and Chris for some backyard karaoke on the big screen. Belt out your favourite tunes from the 70s, 80s & 90s and win prizes.
- Relax Poolside: Relax by the pool, read a book, swim, experience summer and enjoy a specially themed bevy from our tiki bar, the BarRita
EVENT CANCELLED FOR 2020
Women’s Outdoor Weekend
September 11-13, 2020
Check out our Events page for more of what is happening at Gordon’s Park