Click to Purchase E-Gift Cards on Square!
2022 New Year’s Promotional Offer!
~for a limited time, eGift Cards currently qualify for a 15% discount!
~PLUS get a 20% return on the cost of your overnight stay in 2022 at Manitoulin Eco Park & DarkSky:
“The provincial government’s “staycation tax credit” is now in effect for Ontarians who plan getaways within the province this year…the credit aims to boost local business by offering people who book overnight stays in Ontario for anytime in 2022 a return of 20 per cent on accommodation expenses of up to $1,000 per person or $2,000 per family.”
Manitoulin Eco Park eGift Card POLICIES:
~eGift Cards can be sent by email to yourself or someone else, on the date of purchase, or on a scheduled date thereafter.
~MEP eGift Cards can be used for dates anytime during in the 2021 & 2022 camping seasons (Stargazing Cabin only November – April; full campground May 13 – October 13, 2022).
~They may be used for online campground reservations (tent or RV campsites, cabin, bunkies, tipis, or yurt) OR to purchase camping supplies in the store while you are at MEP.
~They may not be used for art/gifts sold at the MEP store, whose sale proceeds go primarily to the artists themselves, nor for programs/events at MEP.
~Please be sure to check your spam, junk, or secondary inboxes if you do not find an email from Square in your primary Inbox.
~Please protect your eGift Card code: eGCs are transferable and may be used by whoever holds the code, and MEP is not responsible for tracking eGift Card use by name.
~No exchanges or refunds on eGift Cards.
~We are not able to offer physical Gift Cards at this time.
If you are having trouble with the click above, copy/paste this address into your browser: https://squareup.com/gift/87QR5N7WPH2BM/order
Thank you! Your purchase goes to support the new owners’ vision:
Our commitments are:
- To start from a place of deep connection and responsibility to future well-being
- To walk in balance and collaboration, in right relationship with all our relations
- To find good ways to work with all, welcoming, appreciating, and honouring differences
- To mentor positive change with diligence, patience, humour, and discernment
- To cultivate peace-making skills, from treaty relationships with Indigenous expertise (Tree of Peace Society, First Nations Technical Institute, Four Worlds International Institute)